Sunday 17 February 2013

This weekend...

Disaster! Today I ran out of white paint! And the downstairs walls definitely need another (fifteen) coats...
So this afternoon I started sanding down the old wooden window frames....fun!


I've only read three books so far this month (been a bit busy..) - a bit of Adrian Mole, The Little White Car by Danuta de Rhodes (which is actually Dan Rhodes' pseudonym - I only just found this out and it's very strange having read it believing it was written by a woman, and then discovering it was written by a man)
And 22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson - which is a thought provoking look at family reunions after life changing events.


And this morning I found these little jars at the swap meet for $1!! Yes - one whole dollar!


1 comment:

  1. I re read all of the Adrian Mole series last year again. Never tire of them. Love the little jars. xo

    ReplyDelete