Monday 25 November 2013

Monday I'm in love..

Strangely, Monday is my favourite day of the week. After a weekend with the lovely Moody boys, a day without them all is bliss..

Today I...

*Fixed the Wifi (with the help of Telstra who were on this occasion genuinely helpful!)

*Did a spot of Christmas shopping (snorkels all round)

*Bought Mark two more hibiscus plants to fill the gaps in his hedge

*Ate lunch on my balcony

*Rode my bike around the block and embarrassingly lost a Birkenstock halfway round (maybe should wear trainers next time?) (If I owned trainers..)

*Took some photos of my new greeting cards!

I'm thinking of resurrecting my Etsy shop - will let you know when they are available to buy.
I'm also thinking a giveaway may be in order soon!









1 comment:

  1. These look super Elli, love the collage, seaside ones are my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete