Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 - a big year....

2012 was a big year for us - here's a round-up of some of my favourite photos from each month:

January - a rainy start


February - our favourite beach - Putsborough


March - Easter Egg Hunt!


April - Back to Devon


May - a secret trip to Perth to validate my visa


June - Jubilee month


July - the Red Arrows at Weston Super Mare


August - a trip to London


September - The Big Move!


October - Australia!


November - finding our feet..


December - our first Australian Christmas



A pretty good year! All the best to you all for 2013 - let's make it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I've loved following your year - think you're very brave to up sticks and move completely. I know my OH would do it tomorrow and my best friend lives in Sydney but not sure I could do it yet! Hope you have a fantastic 2013. Saw your Christmas cards in WHS and they looked fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes what a great year and fab shots too, Happy New 2013. x

    ReplyDelete