Friday 21 December 2012

Crimbo...





I was nominated for a Leibster Award over on the lovely A Little Bit Country blog, and these were the questions she posed.
The other part of the award is to pass it on to 11 other blogs you feel are worthy - I'll do that bit after Christmas though I think...
Home or away for Christmas this year?

In a new home far away!

Gifts - store bought/homemade or a bit of both?

Bit of both this year 

Summer or Winter Christmas for you?

My first summer Christmas.. feels very strange... (actually we were here for Christmas 2007 on holiday too)

Christmas tree - real or fake?

None so far! Would like a real one if we get around to it in time..

Favourite Christmas food?

Christmas pud! With loads of cream...

Have you been naughty or nice this year?

No comment

What would you like Santa to leave under the tree for you?

Something to read and something to wear

Do you have any family Christmas traditions?

My parents used to live in Austria so when we were growing up we opened our presents on Christmas Eve. When I left home though I reverted back to present opening on Christmas Day.

Worst Christmas pressie you have ever received?

One Christmas my mum decided I needed to learn to cook so every gift I opened was some kind of cooking utensil.... so depressing considering at the time I hated cooking!

A favourite Christmas childhood memory?

Wishing and hoping for a pink Care Bear, and then unwrapping one.. I didn't need any other presents that year!

Will you be making any New Years resolutions?


Ummm, my resolution for next year is to make the most of our new life and embrace all the new challenges and opportunities that come my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment